Take a look below, and see all the information you will need over the summer.
AJA will be operating under "summer" hours from June 13 - July 22:
- Monday - Thursday / 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Friday / 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (Shabbat Shalom!)
*The school will be closed from July 1 - 15. For time-sensitive/urgent issues please feel free to reach out to me at f[email protected]
*To begin classes in August:
- all Pre-K, K, and 7th Grade students need to provide us with an updated 3231 Immunization form (from your physician) in accordance with The Georgia Department of Health.
- all staff and students ages 12 and older are required to show proof of the COVID vaccine HERE.
- all 11th and 12th Grade students need to show proof from their physician that they received the Meningococcal booster shot (MCV4), unless their first dose was received on or after their 16th birthday.